Travel Adviser Danish Market - Spain, Malaga
Málaga - Málaga (MG), provincia
Descripción del trabajo:
Travel Advisor - Danish Market
Start date: 18th October
Location: Benalmadena, Malaga
Our client is a partner across a range of services including customer experience solutions, social media moderation through to payment services.
Hundreds of brands across the world trust our client because of their people, the culture they work in, and the ideas and technology they put to work.
They are established in 170 locations in over 40 countries, with over 70.000+ employees.
Each one is determined to bring their own intelligence, empathy, and experience to the table every day.
Non-discrimination: Our client sees diversity as a resource and encourages all regardless of gender, age, religion, ethnic origin to seek employment with us.
What we offer,
As a travel advisor at our client, we offer an exciting, varied and versatile job with:
- Fixed salary of 1450€/month + bonus
- Opportunity to work on fast-growing projects and to shape your own career
- A young and dynamic team in the heart of Malaga
- Paid training throughout the course
Amadeus gives you unique skills in coordinating travel from A-Z. Your primary task is to put together the perfect business trip for our B2B customers, where you will be responsible for transportation to the airport, hotel, plane and much more
- Remote work based
- Take responsibility for your own B2B customers' business travels
- Examine the market for the best possible flights and hotels
- Take responsibility for coordination with airlines, hotels and transportation providers
- Be in a company where we are always at the forefront of travel technology
- Become part of an international company with many career opportunities
You do not need to have any experience in the travel industry. We teach you everything you need to know. The most important thing is that you are driven by the desire to learn and that you master having more balls in the air
- Are interested in travel and want to get acquainted with the industry
- Can handle several different systems at the same time
- Can handle stressful situations and find the right solution for our customers
- The most important thing for us is that you have the desire to develop. We can offer you an exciting position where there are good career opportunities internally, which you yourself can help shape with us.
- You speak Danish on a fluent level and English at an intermediate level.
- You have great skills in communication, multitasking and problem solving.
- EU passport or valid work permit for Spain.
Any questions? Do not hesitate to reach out.
Looking forward to hearing from you!