Málaga - Málaga (MG), provincia
Descripción del trabajo:
Are you passionate about providing prime service to your colleagues in a fast-moving fashion environment, where no two days are the same and the demand for quick high-quality service is high?
Then this is your chance to be part of the exciting journey in developing our global Frontline Support Services department into a true service organisation that provides service excellence to colleagues across the world.
We are a department of around 60 employees, so we put a lot of energy into generating a great sense of team spirit alongside a high degree of ownership and dedication to providing service excellence to our users. If you are a natural team player looking for the chance to contribute with your service minded, positive and proactive attitude, you’ll fit right in with us.
You will have a key position in providing IT support to our more than 2000 fashion stores in Europe. We are responsible for solving incidents and service requests to ensure that our colleagues can focus on their responsibilities.
More specifically, your tasks include:
- Providing remote support to our retail store systems and applications
- Ensuring that all registration is done according to guidelines (ITIL)
- Driving user behaviour to increase self-service
- Providing advice and guidance on applications and systems
- Participating in the continued optimization of the global IT Service Desk
- Acting as users’ advocates in IT and follow through on tickets.
The job requires you to accommodate a flexible work schedule with shift from 8 am-5 pm, 11 am to 8 pm and some weekends.
As a person, you thrive in a dynamic and ever-changing environment where no two days are ever the same. You will communicate with many different users across cultures, so it is essential that you have excellent communication skills and are able to meet the users at their level of competence. In addition, you must be able to show understanding and empathy for the users’ situation and guide them through a solution, while setting clear expectations for the user
Let us help you grow!
We take pride in training our new colleagues intensively. We offer a thorough onboarding program to ensure, that both you and your colleagues are happy from day one. You start out with a buddy, who will assist you getting ready and prepared for your new role.
Joining us, you will experience a dynamic work environment with a positive and informal atmosphere.
- Basic grasp of troubleshooting hardware and software products
- Understanding of network concepts
- Experience with point-of-sales systems would be an advantage
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and a great team player
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English - written and spoken German is a plus, but not a must.
- Competitive salary
- Private health insurance
- 25 vacation days + 10 national holidays that are added to your vacation allowance
- Cantina service in the office - BESTSELLER covers 70 % of the monthly price
- Regular social events and team building activities
- Possibility to work 2 days a week from home.
We look forward to hearing from you
Work location: Malaga, Spain.
About BESTSELLER IT
We are more than 200 people strong with our primary location in Denmark and hubs in Spain and Germany. We are excited about what we do, but there’s more to us than our tech stack.
We are young at heart and thrive in a flat organisation. Our teams are agile and empowered with end-to-end responsibility. We want to be at the forefront of the newest technologies, and we move forward together. Every day.
If you want to play a significant part in empowering our business, then welcome to BESTSELLER IT.
BESTSELLER IT is part of the worldwide fashion company BESTSELLER. For more information, please go to www.about.bestseller.com.